He only has 85 pictures posted on Instagram, but they’re pretty much all amazing. For the sake of journalism, I made a few really, really difficult editorial decisions in order to present 15 of my favorite pics below:
(BTW, Fabio plays Llodra tomorrow in Miami. I’m sure that will go well.)
1. Do I have your attention yet? Fabio’s Instagram isn’t concerned with privacy. It’s a wonderful world.
2. Sometimes Fabio Instagrams himself as he climbs his friends,
3. and sometimes he Instagrams himself as he embarrasses his friends.
4. He also Instagrams intense sessions with his physio,
5. and moments of BLISS with his Davis Cup coach.
6. Then he Instagrams the entire Italian Davis Cup team in suits. Because he loves us.
7. Other times he just Instagrams his fabulousness. SERIOUSLY, LOOK HOW FABULOUS HE IS.
8. He also shows his softer side by Instagramming his mini-me,
9. and by showing off his very Instagrammable Papa, who may or may not look exactly like how I envision Fernando Verdasco looking in three years.
10. Sometimes he just Instagrams food, but even when he does that he does it with flare. Because Fabio.
11. (I don’t have a proper caption for this photo.)
12. (Or this one.)
13. BUT THE BEST THING ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THAT HE CALLS SEPPI, “SEPPIO.” (I don’t know why I love that so much, but I really, really do.)
14. He also calls “Cristiano Tomic” his “idol,” and somehow makes Bernie look like a lot of fun.
15. Bow down, Fabio. And never apologize.