I didn’t know that much about Fabio Fognini until I wrote a post about him for OnTheGoTennis last year. Spoiler alert: he’s pretty amazing. Doubt me? Check out his Instagram.
He only has 85 pictures posted on Instagram, but they’re pretty much all amazing. For the sake of journalism, I made a few really, really difficult editorial decisions in order to present 15 of my favorite pics below:
(BTW, Fabio plays Llodra tomorrow in Miami. I’m sure that will go well.)
1. Do I have your attention yet? Fabio’s Instagram isn’t concerned with privacy. It’s a wonderful world.
2. Sometimes Fabio Instagrams himself as he climbs his friends,
3. and sometimes he Instagrams himself as he embarrasses his friends.
4. He also Instagrams intense sessions with his physio,
5. and moments of BLISS with his Davis Cup coach.
6. Then he Instagrams the entire Italian Davis Cup team in suits. Because he loves us.
7. Other times he just Instagrams his fabulousness. SERIOUSLY, LOOK HOW FABULOUS HE IS.
8. He also shows his softer side by Instagramming his mini-me,
9. and by showing off his very Instagrammable Papa, who may or may not look exactly like how I envision Fernando Verdasco looking in three years.
10. Sometimes he just Instagrams food, but even when he does that he does it with flare. Because Fabio.
11. (I don’t have a proper caption for this photo.)
12. (Or this one.)
13. BUT THE BEST THING ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS THAT HE CALLS SEPPI, “SEPPIO.” (I don’t know why I love that so much, but I really, really do.)
14. He also calls “Cristiano Tomic” his “idol,” and somehow makes Bernie look like a lot of fun.
15. Bow down, Fabio. And never apologize.
This is BRILLIANT 😀
Fabulous ! Loved every instagram and comment. 🙂
11. Sometimes he just Instagrams his preparations for killing Batman.
I’m not saying he is planning to immolate the City of Miami in a moronic plot twist, I am just saying that I would not want a man in that sort of mask around any nuclear generators. Or stadiums. Well, maybe if the Marlins are playing.
ahah i knew it would be : LEGENDARY !
yep fognini just cracks you up !
btw seppio is a village in italy… maybe that’s the reason of the nickname ?
since i’m curious, it’s a nickname given to him by his coach… the french translation of his english wiki poage is hilarious since they translate coach by “bus” ! go figure lol
thanks for pulling everything toghether… just a good laught before going to bed is fine 🙂
dolgo has also a funny instagram as well…
[…] My 15 Favorite Fabio Fognini Instagrams : The Changeover […]
Comments are closed.